Friday, March 11, 2005

Our Turtles Get Seen

Here I go again, posting pictures of our animals.

My inclination to show my pets here is underlied by the fact that this medium, although its mainly for consumption by family and freinds, is nonetheless a public issue. I want to share things that are personal and intimate about my life. But I can't be too revealing since you never know who might be reading.

So pets are perfect material for the blog.

Our Turtles
Well, they're not really ours. They belong to some freinds of ours, The Sztockman family (spelled right?) who went to Austraila for a while. Yes, Effie and Yonina, they have gotten bigger!

Still Confined

Being Held

The Silent Scream

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I remember those turtles. How old are they? They sure are big. Love, Mother