Friday, March 11, 2005

Who Are You?

Here is the seeingprogress position and policy regarding Anonymous posting.

  1. I would like to know the identity of everyone who posts on seeingprogress. The point of seeingprogress is to connect with people and help them connect with me. How can that happen if I don't know who you are?
  2. The best way to do this is to sign up for a blogger account. This way your blogger identity gets appended to each post automatically.
  3. If you don't want to sign up for a blogger identity you have to write something that will make it obvious to me who you are or add your real identity in the body of your post. It doesn't have to be your name. But it has to tell me who you are.
  4. If you don't identify yourself, I will probably delete your post.

No comments: